Nálaroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the users to roleplay together in various settings, e.g. historical, fantasy, or sci-fi.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Register  Log inLog in  IRC channelIRC channel  

The Minecraft Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deza

Deza

The Minecraft Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Minecraft Thread   The Minecraft Thread EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:14 am

Discuss anything related to Minecraft, post your creations, etc.

Look at mine and ickys castle:
The Minecraft Thread Castle2g
Before completion:
The Minecraft Thread Castlevc

Last edited by Elynae on Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Specify thread)
Back to top Go down
TordTorden

TordTorden

PostSubject: Re: The Minecraft Thread   The Minecraft Thread EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:52 pm

Minecraft is AWESOME! I have alpha, and run around with a cobblestone sword and hit exploding slimes. And i have a high tower of stone surrounded with water Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TordTorden

TordTorden

PostSubject: Re: The Minecraft Thread   The Minecraft Thread EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:42 am

Hey Deza! The server is never on! Or then i can't get it working. I have a great idea for our house you see, I came up with it when i visited a friend. So... I need to know a little bit more about the server, since i never seem to be able to get on there.
Back to top Go down
Deza

Deza

PostSubject: Re: The Minecraft Thread   The Minecraft Thread EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:33 am

I leave it off on nights. If you log on here when you want to go on the server I can talk to you then. Oh, the current world got corrupted, so I needed to reset it, sorry.
Back to top Go down
TordTorden

TordTorden

PostSubject: Re: The Minecraft Thread   The Minecraft Thread EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:02 am

No problem, a fresh start is always good
Back to top Go down
Deza

Deza

PostSubject: Re: The Minecraft Thread   The Minecraft Thread EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:53 am

The server is no longer running. Sorry. My friend needed his mine-craft account back, and now I can't play it any more since I'm not old enough to do online banking.
Back to top Go down
TordTorden

TordTorden

PostSubject: Re: The Minecraft Thread   The Minecraft Thread EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:47 am

Im not eighther. Ask you parents, thats what i did. And do it quick! The price goes up the 20th december, cause then Beta arrives. Or i may buy you it as a christmas gift to you. You see, they will get codes you can give to people to get minecraft premium.
Back to top Go down
Deza

Deza

PostSubject: Re: The Minecraft Thread   The Minecraft Thread EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:56 pm

I asked them, but my mother doesn't like the idea of sending money online, and my father thinks I have enough video games Sad (he also said the graphics were outdated and ugly) .
I have the money and everything, its just that I can't get it online.
Back to top Go down
Deza

Deza

PostSubject: Re: The Minecraft Thread   The Minecraft Thread EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:10 am

*eek* The 20th is approaching fast.
Back to top Go down
Deza

Deza

PostSubject: Re: The Minecraft Thread   The Minecraft Thread EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:51 pm

The complete server software, logs and world data are here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?tqd14s4kc8ygi1g
Back to top Go down
BlackSwan

BlackSwan

PostSubject: Re: The Minecraft Thread   The Minecraft Thread EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:36 am

No pics to put up yet but I'm a huge fan of Minecraft, been playing a lot of survival. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deza

Deza

PostSubject: Re: The Minecraft Thread   The Minecraft Thread EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:39 am

YAY!
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Minecraft Thread   The Minecraft Thread EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:42 am

Oh hello Deza. That Yay was not constructive However, Now down to Business, what's this about Survival Multiplayer?
Back to top Go down
Deza

Deza

PostSubject: Re: The Minecraft Thread   The Minecraft Thread EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:10 pm

MEssing around with the piston mod Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Minecraft Thread   The Minecraft Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Minecraft Thread
Page 1 of 1