Nálaroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the users to roleplay together in various settings, e.g. historical, fantasy, or sci-fi.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Register  Log inLog in  IRC channelIRC channel  

Birthday? Hmm... needs to be longer than 10 characters, okay, this good enough?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deza

Deza

Birthday? Hmm... needs to be longer than 10 characters, okay, this good enough? Empty
PostSubject: Birthday? Hmm... needs to be longer than 10 characters, okay, this good enough?   Birthday? Hmm... needs to be longer than 10 characters, okay, this good enough? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:49 am

My father is pushing me to choose a birthday present for myself. What could it be?
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

Birthday? Hmm... needs to be longer than 10 characters, okay, this good enough? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday? Hmm... needs to be longer than 10 characters, okay, this good enough?   Birthday? Hmm... needs to be longer than 10 characters, okay, this good enough? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:30 pm

Me.
Back to top Go down
http://cookiepwee.tumblr.com
TordTorden

TordTorden

PostSubject: Re: Birthday? Hmm... needs to be longer than 10 characters, okay, this good enough?   Birthday? Hmm... needs to be longer than 10 characters, okay, this good enough? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:26 am

Depending on price and your interests, i would probably say something you would like to use, and something you REALLY want. Maybe Elynael even could let you be admin for a day? Maybe not, the next day would be chaos xD But from me, you get my return (god knows for how long!(im not a chrisitan!(i should stop make these)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday? Hmm... needs to be longer than 10 characters, okay, this good enough?   Birthday? Hmm... needs to be longer than 10 characters, okay, this good enough? Empty

Back to top Go down

Birthday? Hmm... needs to be longer than 10 characters, okay, this good enough?
Page 1 of 1