Nálaroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the users to roleplay together in various settings, e.g. historical, fantasy, or sci-fi.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Register  Log inLog in  IRC channelIRC channel  

ELITE - Gateway's Revenge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Bandit or Trader?
Bandit/Pirate
ELITE - Gateway's Revenge - Page 5 I_vote_lcap50%ELITE - Gateway's Revenge - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Trader
ELITE - Gateway's Revenge - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%ELITE - Gateway's Revenge - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Just Military
ELITE - Gateway's Revenge - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%ELITE - Gateway's Revenge - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Passive
 0% [ 0 ]
Trader/Military
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
ELITE - Gateway's Revenge - Page 5 I_vote_lcap50%ELITE - Gateway's Revenge - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Frostmoon
Admin

ELITE - Gateway's Revenge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ELITE - Gateway's Revenge   ELITE - Gateway's Revenge - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:24 pm

- ET8000 (Des-Tassakahn, Tassath/M126.) -
"Then shut them down!"
"We do not have contact with the cores, we cannot override them from here."
"WARNING, DANGEROUS CONTAMINANTS HAVE ESCAPED FROM LIGHT OF THE NAZALIANS BIOENGINEERING SECTION" The SI then noted.
"ADVISE PRAETORIAN TO BE SENT TO CLEANUP INFECTION."
The Nazalian cut off the commucations channel.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: ELITE - Gateway's Revenge   ELITE - Gateway's Revenge - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:36 am

>> ET8000 (Des-Tassakahn, Tassath/M126.)

Tassath and a few of her crew made it to the boarding craft.
"Get in." She snarled, pointing a stolen rifle down the corridor in case anything followed them.
Back to top Go down
http://cookiepwee.tumblr.com
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ELITE - Gateway's Revenge   ELITE - Gateway's Revenge - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:48 pm

"Do I have to do everything myself? THEN GET TO IT, I WILL DEAL WITH THE ACCIDIANS!" The Nazalian hissed, rushing to the area where the Accidians had retreated to, holding a Navalian pistol in his left 'claw'.
The Navalians started shooting at the small insect-like robots.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: ELITE - Gateway's Revenge   ELITE - Gateway's Revenge - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:15 pm

>> Stolen Ship.

The ship undocked and drifted out from the Delta.
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ELITE - Gateway's Revenge   ELITE - Gateway's Revenge - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:31 pm

The Nazalian hissed in annoyance slightly.
"SI. Prepare beam to fire on this ship when I give the order"
"Acknowledged." The SI replied.
He rushed to his own pod and ejected it from the ship they had boarded. He went on it alone. He misjudged the tracetory however, and he did not land close to the Navalian ship and the helpless pod swirled out of control and rushed past the stolen ship and hit a asteroid before stopping. Only one sign of life was on the pod. The ET8000 still had multiple vital signs on it.
"Good enough, fire." He hissed
The Navalians ships four lazer cannons were charged and aimed at the ET8000 (Des-Tassakahn, Tassath/M126.). It was obvious they were going to destroy it with their own soldiers still in the ship. Though it was easy to notice the Praetorian had exited on its own and was returning to the Navalian ship. It floated tediously and then latched onto the Light of the Nazalian, it then crawled over its hull and then went inside a large 'hole' in its organic hull.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: ELITE - Gateway's Revenge   ELITE - Gateway's Revenge - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:18 pm

- Space -

The ET8000's hul ruptured at it's centre.
Multiple spears of light exploded outwards...
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ELITE - Gateway's Revenge   ELITE - Gateway's Revenge - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:08 am

- Space -

The Nazalian watched the ship for afew moments from his Natyla.
"S.I. Cancel firing the cannon, prepare for evasive manuevers!"

The larger's ship cannon stopped moving and it slowly turned. The ship however, was not very fast.

The Nazalian considered something then pressed some buttons in the Navalian Natyla.
"S.I. I'm moving to these coordinates, meet me there." He sent some coordinates. He also forgot to encrypt the message.
His Natyla moved towards the location while the larger ship finished turning.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: ELITE - Gateway's Revenge   ELITE - Gateway's Revenge - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:22 pm

OOC: >>getting boring<<

- Space -

"Tanj," Tassath muttered.
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ELITE - Gateway's Revenge   ELITE - Gateway's Revenge - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:31 am

OOC: Maybe.

- Space -
The Nazalian hissed, "How incompetent are these drones?"
His six legs and body turned and crawled over to a console on the small ship.
"S.I. How long will it take you to get here?" He asked angrily.
"Unknown, perhaps fifteen minutes"
The Nazalian pressed afew buttons and sent a unencrypted transmission to the main Navalian hive. He then pressed some more buttons.
"Lets see If this motivates them to use more engine power" He said darkly.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: ELITE - Gateway's Revenge   ELITE - Gateway's Revenge - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:50 am

- Space -

There was a slight clanging noise on the small ship's hull...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ELITE - Gateway's Revenge   ELITE - Gateway's Revenge - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

ELITE - Gateway's Revenge
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nálaroth :: Roleplaying :: Science fiction-
Jump to: