Nálaroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the users to roleplay together in various settings, e.g. historical, fantasy, or sci-fi.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Register  Log inLog in  IRC channelIRC channel  

Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database

Go down 
4 posters

Great RP Idea?
Frostmoon. Best. RP. Ever.
Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database I_vote_lcap0%Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sounds Nice.
Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database I_vote_lcap100%Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Seems cool.
Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database I_vote_lcap0%Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not Interested.
 0% [ 0 ]
Sounds Horrible.
 0% [ 0 ]
Frostmoon, you are kidding me, did you just put intelligence into a Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator? That has got to be the- KKajkakajsksala
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Frostmoon
Admin

Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database Empty
PostSubject: Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database   Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:33 pm

Battle for Farmland is based in a alternative, Medieval earth where the forces of the universal Union, the Sheepine(Or the Alien Sheep Empire) Are attacking a farm. They are at the farm to steal the sheep to transform them into Sheepine Soldiers. However, a group of brave farmers will protect their homes... to the death.

You play as these Valiant Farmers. I, the Gamemaster, will control both certain actions, and the Sheep Overmind...

Character Sheet:

Name:
Clothes:
Main Weapon: Pickaxe, Axe, Torch, Stick, dagger, pitchfork or broom.
Personality:
Combat skills:
Other:

The above character sheet must be accepted before you can begin to roleplay in the main thread.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database   Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:29 am

Naturally, it can't be the best RP because Mire and Exodus arn't in it... Laughing though Exodus never dies, he is just banished from a world. Don't worry, I mean...

Name: Serpirenalathos Nalaron Mathicanee... or just Serpire.
Appearance: Thin, green eyes, pale. Black hair that reaches his shoulders... the usual for my human chars....
Clothes: Plain black/brown shirts, that kind of thing. White gloves (plz??) and a white scarf.
Main Weapon: Dagger. Daggers are cool.
Personality: Though he'll fight with the others for the protection of the farmlands, don't expect him to come rushing to your aid. And don't expect him not to be a snake....
Combat skills: Agile, swift. Not too strong and low in stamina, however.
Other: Serpire's wish would be to become a Necromacer. No-one trusts Serpire, and he trusts no-one. He carries a dagger and is rumoured to have killed his family.

Frost, if you find the name too vexing... I'll change it... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://cookiepwee.tumblr.com
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database   Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:10 am

Accepted:
However, the name seems to be a par- Nevermind.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database   Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:11 am

What's a 'KKajkakajsksala'?
Back to top Go down
Skyvern

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database   Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:28 am

Frost, what is this RP about? Explain?
Back to top Go down
Skyvern

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database   Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:13 pm

Here's mine.

Name: Davey Weaverson
Appearance: Tall, lean but muscular, dark brown hair that reaches to shoulders, Hazel eyes
Clothes: Dark, patched pants, black shirt, black gloves, and a black torso-cloak (the kind that has a hood and covers the shoulders and upper back)
Main Weapon: dual knives
Personality: A loner, going through life as a rogue, his only friend his shadow, but very loyal if a friend comes along.
Combat skills: Fast, strong, and good at stealth. Can sense when danger is near out of years of being hunted and whip out his knives faster than you can blink.
Other: Is skeptical of superstition, and only believes what can be proven.
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database   Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:20 pm

Not accepted. The starting weapons are limited to Pickaxe, Axe, Torch, Stick, dagger, pitchfork or brooms.
Back to top Go down
Skyvern

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database   Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:33 pm

Redo, sorry about the weapons failure! ^^;

Name: Davey Weaverson
Appearance: Tall, lean but muscular, dark brown hair that reaches to shoulders, Hazel eyes
Clothes: Dark, patched pants, black shirt, black gloves, and a black torso-cloak (the kind that has a hood and covers the shoulders and upper back)
Main Weapon: black-bladed dagger (normal dagger painted black)
Personality: A loner, going through life as a rogue, his only friend his shadow, but very loyal if a friend comes along.
Combat skills: Fast, strong, and good at stealth. Can sense when danger is near out of years of being hunted and whip out his knives faster than you can blink.
Other: Is skeptical of superstition, and only believes what can be proven.

Last edited by Skyvern on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database   Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:43 pm

Sorry, but black-bladed Daggers are not a avaliable weapons

Okay, accepted, providing this is just appearance.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database   Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:24 pm

Double posting is much hated by all Ex-EAUK RPers. Please don't do it again.
Or Viahl will kill you.
Back to top Go down
Skyvern

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database   Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:58 pm

*glares at Serpire, grinding his teeth as he thinks of what to say*
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database   Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:43 pm

heheh.
Back to top Go down
Deza

Deza

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database   Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:21 am

Name: Mr. Farmer
Gender: Lemme check. I think he's male. Ummm... yup, definitely male.
Appearance: Looks like a farmer, with the traditional suspenders, hay between the teeth, you get the idea.
Clothes: Suspenders, checked shirt.
Main Weapon: A well worn broom.
Personality: He likes farming stuff, thats what he was made to do. If anything threatens it he will kill them.
Combat skills: He used to milk the cows, so using his cow milking skills he can pretty much attack anything.
Other: Needs moral support if he needs a large hole. Without it, he will give up halfway.
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database   Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:23 am

Approved...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database   Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Fields Frostmoon Certified Database
Page 1 of 1