Nálaroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the users to roleplay together in various settings, e.g. historical, fantasy, or sci-fi.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Register  Log inLog in  IRC channelIRC channel  

Time of Darkness

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38
AuthorMessage
Frostmoon
Admin

Time of Darkness - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:41 pm

- Aduna -

The sword hit Zaliant and he hissed angrily. His own form shook violently.
Suddenly it turned into millions of dark specks of which half turned into a black portal in the sky. The other particiles went into it. The Portal then made some strange movements very fast and disappeared. Zaliants bird-shadows hissed then phased out of existence.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:12 pm

- Aduna, Bone Fortrress -

"Stay away from him," Narsara said.
"Why? What's wrong with him?" Larhan's hands shook a little, leaflike.
Arcan had his head against a wall, and was spitting obsure words out, as if they tasted foul.
"The Goliath made his... your parents promise..." Narsara shook her head.
"Promise what?"
"If he died, he'd have his replacement. It's why he didn't kill Arcan when he had the chance."
"He can't DIE! He's..." Larhan flapped.
"He is dead, Larhan, otherwise he wouldn't be screaming like that."
Back to top Go down
http://cookiepwee.tumblr.com
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:21 pm

- Aduna, Palace -
"Well, Naralda, I guess we both know it doesn't have to end like this" Alazan hissed, deflecting a blow from her sword.
"Not that you'll listen to reasoning, Especially now Mire is gone. I never knew he was so weak, which-" He deflected another blow and then slashed his dark sword at her leg, knocking her to the ground.
"Despite how much I enjoy beating you, sister, I think they're is little for me to gain by keeping you al-" He hastily deflected another one of Naralda's blows.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:41 pm

- Aduna, Bone Fortress -

Arcan's head turned to them finally.
"Tasy nach dea this dayas. I go tadaya...." He said, with a smile.
"No, Arcan, stay! Stay!" Narsara hissed.
"I'm sorry... I can't... I know she will not stay, and so I must see her go." He coughed.
Then he left them, but he would return.
But not the same.
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:20 am

- Aduna, Palace -

Alazan swung his sword at Naralda, but she simply side-stepped.
"Alazan, I really hoped you have i-" He felt a sudden rush of pain in her stomach and looked down to see Alazans dark sword.
"I'm... sorry..." She suddenly coughed to Alazan. Then her body slumped to the ground suddenly as his blade came out of her body.
Alazan simply stared at her motionless form for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:29 am

- Aduna, Palace -

A screech like a thing possesed came from out of Alazan's vision. Black flaming whip-like snapped at him like furious snakes.
"Did you.... missss m-me, D-duskssor-rows?"
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:31 am

ET8000 wrote:
- Aduna, Palace -

A screech like a thing possesed came from out of Alazan's vision. Black flaming whip-like shadows snapped at him like furious snakes.
"Did you.... missss m-me, D-duskssor-rows?"
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:36 am

- Aduna, Palace -

Alazan seemed annoyed at his entrance. He cast a spell, and Naralda's body disappeared.
"I am very busy today, Arcan. Narothus... deal with him, try not to disappoint me like Mire did" He hissed. Alazan then cast a spell and disappeared.
Narothus suddenly crawled out from a hole in the floor boards and screeched.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:42 am

- Aduna, Palace -

"N...Nar-othuussss..." Arcan chuckled. "And you t-thinksss I'm Arcan... the s-same as b-before..." He coughed and blood sprayed onto the floor.
The ill Necromancer pointed at Narothus.
"I am going to kill you. I'm going to kill you, I'm going to kill everyone I don't like, a-a-and then I'm going to kill myself... but just becaussseah I telk too much, nach meaneth I can kill you... Sp-spider!" He snarled, his other hand, clenched to a fist, shaking in anger, and pain.
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:49 am

- Aduna, Palace -
Narothus seemed to be silently mocking you, since Spiardan couldn't laugh.
"I doubt I will have much trouble dealing with you, you can't even pronounce my name correctly, I wonder If you could even swing a swor- Oh wait, only if your Undead Servants do it for you" He hissed mockingly.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:54 am

- Aduna, Palace -

Arcan blinked, then lowered his arm.
"I w-w-as the master of the blackened blade! BEFORE SHE KILLED ME!" He hissed.
The Necromancer cooled himself.
"Give me a sword, S-spider, and I'll show you..."
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:00 pm

- Aduna, Palace -
"Spiders do not use swords" He then broke one off a wall and threw it at Arcan.
His form then lurched forward as he charged at Arcan, extending his large claws forward in a attempt to rip him apart. However, Narothus rushed directly past Arcan and outside, into the courtyard. He stopped, missing a statue by inches.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:06 pm

- Aduna, Palace -

Arcan picked the sword up gingery then swallowed. He pointed in at himself carefully, cutting through the weak sttips that covered his exposed, decayed area.
The faint glow of of his life-giving stone caught his eye, and a momonet later he pulled it out. That caused him to screech in pain too, as his dark blood started running out of him.
"Sp...ider..." He groaned.
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:16 pm

- Aduna -
"Enough, Your meddling will end now" Narothus hissed.
His dipped his head and then charged at Arcan.
His eyes stopped him from being able to see properly however. But he kept charging.

Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:27 pm

- Aduna -

Arcan picked up the sword and left the stone on the ground. He never thought his plans would hinge on his own death, but that seemed to be it now; how Narothus chose to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:29 pm

- Aduna -

Narothus realized Arcan had taken his stone out. He knew this was the liches weakest point of power. He changed his charging position so the claws could destroy the stone. He charged into Arcan, his claws attempting to destroy the Stone.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:32 pm

- Aduna -

Arcan hissed something at Narothus as the stone split and the Spider was jabbed by the sword.
The attack must have come after the stone's assault, however, because it really felt more like it was just dropped there.
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:37 pm

- Aduna -

Narothus grunted slightly at the pain and withdrawed.
He walked backwards out of Arcans range of attack and looked at a tiny wound.
Narothus hissed angrily.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:48 pm

- Aduna -

Arcan was making noises that wern't supposed to be made by any healthy lich. He was holding onto himself tightly and bleeding everwhere.
But he smiled at Narothus.
He'd said;
Thay lets alta Mathica shala be gane nach mora
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:51 pm

- Aduna -

Narothus couldn't understand a word he was attempting to pronounce.
"So, now your trying to make noises, Well, your just using them to annoy me, but since your going to die, I think there is little more for me to do here" He stated, starting to turn.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:52 pm

- Aduna -

Arcan croaked.
"Thankss you for saving him... Spider." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:56 pm

- Aduna -

"You can dream, Arcan" The spider hissed, leaving the courtyard.
His clawed scraped the ground of Aduna for one last time. Then the Spider disappeared into the shadows...
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:58 pm

-Proplouge-

-- Viahl --

And that was how the last protectors used their power to save me, my friend. I don't know why after trying to kill me, but he did.
And I promised to save him.
I'm still on that one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb7zhunYGik&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:01 pm

- OOC -
This is the official end of Time of Darkness, thanks for Participating.
(Not that anyone other then me and ET participated much)

The Roleplaying enrichment center is pleased to announce a Sequel is under planning, However, intill then, try a Frostmoon Certified Roleplay here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time of Darkness   Time of Darkness - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time of Darkness
Page 38 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38