Nálaroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the users to roleplay together in various settings, e.g. historical, fantasy, or sci-fi.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Register  Log inLog in  IRC channelIRC channel  

Solitude - I

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elynay
Admin

Solitude - I - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude - I   Solitude - I - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:16 am

When they left the room and turned to the lift again, Duireene was released from the rough grasp of the men.
The doors slid open with the same quiet click as they had five minutes ago. Only this time, everything was so different.
Five people were to many for the lift. It was hopelessly crowded.
"Floor One", the lawyer pointed out, and the bulky man pressed the button with a thick and fleshy finger.
As the elevator fell downwards rapidly, it did no good to the uneasy feeling in Duireene's stomach.

The corridor on Floor One looked exactly like the other ones in the whole building.
They took another staircase and when they reached the ground floor, they did not stand in the main hall.
After the five had left through the back door, Duireene's heart pounding loudly and quickly with fear, she was forced into a car.
Back to top Go down
https://nalaroth.rpg-board.net
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Solitude - I   Solitude - I - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:20 am

-Light City-

Several units of troops were gathered around the area the building had fallen.
Whatever had done it wasn't small.
Back to top Go down
http://cookiepwee.tumblr.com
Deza

Deza

PostSubject: -Sunlight City-   Solitude - I - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:06 am

The military had just arrived, along with some of the city's best detectives. An unfortunate cop was picked out to inform the families of their relatives death.
"Jacob Getoha, 24 street. Ystard, well, I'm sure you know where he lives. Kartarn Kaeth 56 street...." The man continued for the best part of 15 minutes, there had been a lot of casualties. Watching the action from afar Scar felt relived that he had hit the right person, it seemed the military and the police where getting nowhere.
A police officer suddenly shouted "Detective Ufornor, I've found something"
"Yes private, what is it?"
"It seems sir, to be a...." With one almighty bang Scaravandar had killed the officer with a type-2 long ranger plasma rifle. The officer fell to knees, still clutching the evidence that had cost him his life.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Solitude - I   Solitude - I - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:11 am

-Light city-

Two air-based Mech investigated the damage.
Whatever had caused it was still there.
Back to top Go down
Deza

Deza

PostSubject: Re: Solitude - I   Solitude - I - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:03 am

Scar bent down low, hoping that his scaly back was invisible to the military. He shuddered, they had began open fire in his direction. Quickly he dodged low slung vents of the building and jumped down the side. There were helicopters passing above, but to them he looked like any other citizen that was panicking. He ducked into an underground car park, and began checking for unlocked cars. A woman saw him, cursing he ran up to her, and with a strong fist beat her down. Scar found an unlocked off roader. Doing a sort of reptilian purr he climbed in and set off, pleased that no one had noticed him.

-Somewhere Near the Hideout-

Scar quickly parked the vehicle a good 3 miles from his destination, he spent a few hours digging a large enough hole for it to fit into.

-A few hours later-

Scar heaved the heavy truck into the hole, it only just fitted in. He began replacing the dirt, quickly filling in the gap. Once he had finished it was beginning to get dark, Scar began the walk to the hideout.

-An hour later-

Scar sat down, the first time in many hours he had been able to, and said a sigh of relief.
"You caused quiet a bang" Chuckled Steve, another one of the Alliance. "My assassination only was mentioned in the last few minutes of the news".
"Yes" Said a dark individual, "I remember watching it "Jet packing Assassin kills lady by dropping her" the boss would prefer it if you two could try to get a little less media spotlight".
"Will try" Said Steve, somehow strangely cheerful.
Back to top Go down
Deza

Deza

PostSubject: Re: Solitude - I   Solitude - I - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:59 pm

Ufornor stepped forward, taking a closer look at the woman's dead corpse.
"So, that's it then" he said, talking to no one in particular. "The evidence that the private found connects this killing to that of the temple bombing"
"Sir, there has been a kidnapping in 75th street, they say the victim is Duireene"
Duireene..... Why now?"Okay, take me there, and make it quick"
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Solitude - I   Solitude - I - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:28 pm

The Mech pilots contacted those on the ground, asking for any findings, evidence, ect.

OOC: Deza, don't use other people's characters without talking to them first.
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solitude - I   Solitude - I - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:07 am

- Outside Light City - Wilderness -
Talyan took one of his purple scaled and hissed inwardly in pain as he tore it off him.
He looked at it in his hand the hid it.
"I'll'ssss go to ssssscoutsss thissss citysss"
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Solitude - I   Solitude - I - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:15 am

-Light City-

The earth groaned under the city.
Then a spire, quite simply, fell into it.
She stood up, backing away from a hole in the ground that was... growing.
Back to top Go down
Frostmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solitude - I   Solitude - I - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:22 am

- Outside the light city -
Talyan's claws scraped across the dirt as he traveled to the city. He saw the entrance.
"So, this is it I assume..." He muttered, before entering the city.
Back to top Go down
Elynay
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solitude - I   Solitude - I - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:32 am

The man she had taken for her lawyer was driving. The car had shaded windows, and the scene lay in a gloomy dusk-like light.
Finally, Duireene found the courage to speak. "What the heck is all this about?", she asked fiercely.
The driver's face lifted and she could see him grin in the mirror.
"We were, um... bribed, you could say. The family you accused of stealing your property wants us to hold you captive to force the rest of your family to admit that the land is not theirs by right."
Duireene had not expected this. She fell silent, cursing herself for not being more cautious.
Back to top Go down
https://nalaroth.rpg-board.net
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: -Light city-   Solitude - I - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:44 am

Sarpha un-slung her rifle and looked at the growing hole.
One of the aircraft was hit by something and spiraled, trailing smoke and fire, into another building.
Back to top Go down
Deza

Deza

PostSubject: -Tango Down-   Solitude - I - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:28 am

Nicara held tight, her plane being hit was not what she expected. Among the confusion she worked her way to the front, finally pushing the piolet out of the way. She had much more experience flying than most people. The controls were gripped tightly as she tried to bank the plane in a smooth curve, avoiding the debris from the temple. The plane landed intact in a seemingly empty spot of sunlight city. Nicara locked the passenger doors, only letting herself free of the carnage. In front of her stood a woman wielding a rifle.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Solitude - I   Solitude - I - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:16 am

Sarpha was looking at the gaping hole in the earth.
More people, vehicles and buildings were falling in.
She saw something emerge.
It was like ink in water, billowing up from below the ground.
like wispy tendrils, reaching out for anything.
One of them grabbed the building beside them, wrapping around it...

The Ambassador was still inside there, his snake-like body curled around a pillar.
Back to top Go down
Deza

Deza

PostSubject: Re: Solitude - I   Solitude - I - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:58 am

Ufornor(sp?) sighed. The case was getting no where. Shame. He picked himself up and compiled a report for the days events.

Bombing at Temple, one VIP dead.
Multipale vechial crashes due to bombing.
One plane crash, victims whereabouts unknown.
Missing persons cased for Duireene dropped.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: Solitude - I   Solitude - I - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:18 am

Sarpha watched as the spire twisted slowly and fell point-first into the gaping hole...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solitude - I   Solitude - I - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Solitude - I
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2