Nálaroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the users to roleplay together in various settings, e.g. historical, fantasy, or sci-fi.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Register  Log inLog in  IRC channelIRC channel  

The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands

Go down 
+2
Frostmoon
ET8000
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ET8000

The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:08 pm

Espik flapped her small wings.
Nothing happened.
Nearby a log poked out over a steep drop. Holding her wings out, she walked to the end of the log.
Back to top Go down
http://cookiepwee.tumblr.com
TordTorden

TordTorden

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:20 pm

The Cliff by the meadow

Ther saw Espik walked against the cliff, and climbed on to of the log. Ther walked up to her, and looked down.
"What are you gonna do if you fail?" asked Ther.
"I don't know," replied Espik. Ther accepted it.
"Who's gonna go first?" asked Ther and he looked in Espik's eyes. They shone with exitement and determination.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Espik laughed and ponced at him, knocking him off.
Back to top Go down
TordTorden

TordTorden

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:09 pm

The Cliff

Ther hadn't expected that to happen, and he struggled to get control. He unfolded his wings, and he felt the air in them. The angle of his flight flattened out, and soon he was rising flapping with his wings.
Espik looked down the edge. She couldn't see Ther anymore. Maybe she had killed him? Then, suddenly, she saw him coming up right in front of her nose. He flew in cirles a few times, and came in for a landing. The landing didn't go wery well, and Ther crashed in the ground just bu the log.
"Im OK,"he said, and stood up. "That was AWESOME!" exclaimed Ther. "Your turn," And he pushed Espik, in the same way she had done to him, and then he jumped after.
Back to top Go down
Deza

Deza

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:17 pm

Watching the younglings from a distance Utar sighed in their innocence. They only had one set of wings however. He rememberd his mother Dargon telling him that being a Dargon ment being much more agile than the others. That was untill, her unfornuate death.

Putting this behind him Utar slowly glided down from his perch to make contact with the dragons.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:54 am

Espik found herself falling, until a gust of warm air lifted her.
She gave a slight squeal.
The young dragon landed on a boulder after a few minutes of poor flight.
Back to top Go down
Deza

Deza

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:59 am

Tutting ever so slightly Utar flew down, hovering nearby the young Dragon, just incase it attempted a foolish flight again.
Back to top Go down
TordTorden

TordTorden

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:53 am

Ther landed by Espik, and looked up at the shadow above them.
"Hey! Look there!" exclaimed Ther, and he pointed at the dargon coming in for landing.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:01 am

Espik looked up, folding her wings.
What is that? She asked.
Back to top Go down
Deza

Deza

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:08 am

Hello
What are young Dragons like you doing out here?
Questioned Utar.
Back to top Go down
TordTorden

TordTorden

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:49 pm

"Well..." began Ther. "We are going to a place i guess, what was it called again?" asked Ther, Espik.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:54 pm

The new lands,
Espik sat neside Ther cautiously.
Back to top Go down
TordTorden

TordTorden

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:57 pm

"Yeah, that was it, 'The new lands', thats where we are going," smiled Ther and studied the dargon. Then he got an idea.
"Do you want to join us maybe?" Ther asked the dargon.
Back to top Go down
Deza

Deza

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:28 am

These... new lands, do you know were they are exactly? Questioned Utar, doubting the young dragons knowledge.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:36 am

Yes.
Espik said, looking at the Dargon.
Back to top Go down
Deza

Deza

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:48 am

Utar made the desion to trust complete strangers, Yes, I'll go with you
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:14 am

Espik edged closer to Utar, sniffling at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
TordTorden

TordTorden

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:15 am

Ther had noticed this. The newcomer wasn't quite like them.
"What are you?" asked Ther. "I noticed that you aren't quite like us,". The dargon looked at Ther.
"You're right, im not a dragon, im a dargon," he said. Ther nodded. There was still something to ask about, but he couldn't set his claw on it. Thn he suddenly remembered.
"What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Deza

Deza

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:41 am

Why that would be Utar He mutterd What be yours?
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:56 am

Espik sat quitely next to him.
My name is Espik, She said happily, then waited for Ther to do the same.
Back to top Go down
TordTorden

TordTorden

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 4:25 am

Ther looked happily at Espik by his side.
"Mine is Ther," he said. "Nice to meet you Utar," Then he spoke to Espik. "We should get going, this white soft stuff is cold, and it's already mid day, and now that we know how to fly, we could easilly cross that wasteland, right Utar?" Ther asked. He wanted to get going as quick as possible.
Back to top Go down
Deza

Deza

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:12 am

Yes, that's a good plan my friend
Without another word or glance back Utar dived off the cliff and made his way to the wastelands, flapping his four wings independent of each other, creating a slow and steady pace for the younglings to follow with ease.
Back to top Go down
TordTorden

TordTorden

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:23 am

The Wastelands (Aerial)

In the beginning Ther and Espik struggled, but after a while, they found the rythm. When night fell, there was still no mountains to see, and they were forced to land in open landscape. Ther fell tired at the ground and just lay there. Espik did the same as well.
"Im... So... Tired!" Ther gasped. "And hungry too," He crept to Espik, and lay down by her.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:33 am

Espik rubbed her head on Ther's
I too an hungry. But when we reach the New Lands... there will be so much food...
She huddled next to him and dozed off.
Back to top Go down
Deza

Deza

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:31 am

Utar looked down, below him he could see all manner of hideous things crawling below them. He dared not wake the younglings, this was the best sleep they were going to get in a long while.
Back to top Go down
TordTorden

TordTorden

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:29 pm

That night Ther dreamt about much. It all began with him and Espik laying on a rock in the 'Promised lands', then suddenly, a big dark dragon had appeared. It had attacked Espik, and killed her. Ther had hopelessly tried to defend her, and now he was the next one to die. He backed off, and fell off a cliff.

Ther woke up screaming, and looked at Espik. She was still asleap. High above the moon shone down at them. It was maybe midnight. Even though he was sleepy, he didn't dare go back to it.
"Go back to sleep, you need it," said Utar. Ther relaxed, and he slowly felt back to sleep, this time without nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next