Nálaroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the users to roleplay together in various settings, e.g. historical, fantasy, or sci-fi.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Register  Log inLog in  IRC channelIRC channel  

The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands

Go down 
+2
Frostmoon
ET8000
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
TordTorden

The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:29 pm

That night Ther dreamt about much. It all began with him and Espik laying on a rock in the 'Promised lands', then suddenly, a big dark dragon had appeared. It had attacked Espik, and killed her. Ther had hopelessly tried to defend her, and now he was the next one to die. He backed off, and fell off a cliff.

Ther woke up screaming, and looked at Espik. She was still asleap. High above the moon shone down at them. It was maybe midnight. Even though he was sleepy, he didn't dare go back to it.
"Go back to sleep, you need it," said Utar. Ther relaxed, and he slowly felt back to sleep, this time without nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Deza

Deza

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:23 am

"Younglings wake! Younglings wake!" Screamed Utar, before quickly scampering away from a large hoof that thudded into the ground with tremendous force. Utar flew up and bit the strange creature in the leg. The creature screamed and shook Utar free. Unable to gain height Utar fall into the void below, leaving the younglings to fend for themselves.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:05 am

Espik woke up, blinking the sleepiness from herself.
"What...?" She looked up.
Back to top Go down
http://cookiepwee.tumblr.com
Deza

Deza

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:04 am

Rapidly descending, Utar watched in horror as his fell further and further away from the younglings. A small screem emitted from his jaw as he hit a large rock. Failing to get up after his fall Utar lay quietly, planning not to attract attention to himself.
Back to top Go down
TordTorden

TordTorden

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:18 pm

Ther woke up by the noise. Hew was instantly awake together with Espik.
"What is that?" she screamed. "I... I don't know," studdered Ther, and he almost dodged a leg.
"Hey! Look, Utar is hurt, he is laying at the rock over there!" shouted Ther, and he tried to get on his wings. He made it. He was in the air. But not for long. Something hit him, and he flew through the air, and landed just by the rock Utar lied on. Ther gasped, and tried to get on his feet.
"Hey, Utar, are you OK?" Ther asked.
Back to top Go down
Deza

Deza

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:19 pm

"Euuuughhh" Spluttered Utar, before a large pile of blood emerged around his feet. "I'm fine little one" He said, and shakily got up to his feat. His attempt was in vain however, as he fell down strait after. "Young one, I'll crawl to safety and heal, you need to find and help you friend, he needs you right now". Without giving him any choice Utar used the last of his strength to throw Ther back onto the ledge she has fell from.
Injured, Utar crawled into the shadow of a steep cliff. The watched from below as Espik and Ther faced off against the large and dangerous beast.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:41 am

OOC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB3pxBDZvf4&feature=related

Espik screamed and dived into a hollow log, as if it would do anything to protect her.
Half of the log smashed in, forcing her out.
She backed up to a boulder that stopped her from going any further.
Back to top Go down
TordTorden

TordTorden

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:04 pm

Ther flew trough the air, and got on his wings. Roaring he attacked the big beast. He landed on his back, making a red line. Ther looked at his claws. They were red by blood at the tip. Underneath him the beast roared and baced away from Espik. Before the beast had managed to throw of Ther, he had made some deep wounds at it's back.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:06 pm

Espik hurried forwars and jumped at it's face, scratching at it's eyes.
It roared and threw her off, sending her crashing into the boulder.
Back to top Go down
TordTorden

TordTorden

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:18 pm

"Espik!" shouted Ther, and he tried to fly to her. He failed and crashed three metres away from the rock. She wasn't moving. Ther tried to lift her up, but she was too heavy. Behind them, the beast was looking at them with one eye. Angrily he hit Ther, and he was sent flying against the gravel on the wasteland. At touchdown, he scratched up his side. With a small roar, he got on his feet and ran. He jumped up in the air, and flew against the beast, which turned against him. Then Ther felt something in his throat. It was something hot and powerful. With a roar it left his mouth and hit the face of the beast. It was fire. Very hot, fire. Exhausted Ther fell to the ground next to Espik. He wasn't sure if he had killed the beast, but he couldn't do more now.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:20 pm

Espik coughed and opened an eye.
She reached out with her wind to Ther.
Back to top Go down
TordTorden

TordTorden

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:30 pm

Ther grabbed the wing. And then he blacked out. The darkness surrounded him. But there was a small light there. A small light which pictured Espik's wing. I can't die now, he thought. But he was too tired to do anything...
Back to top Go down
Deza

Deza

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:01 am

A claw emerged from the side of the cliff, followed by a hand, followed by another hand, followed by Utar. "Quick younglings, we must go" Screamed Utar, before pushing pushing Ther with his large bony head. Ther slowly started moving, once Ther was at the side of the cliff Utar pushed once more, making him fall into the oblivion. He had survived it before, he can do it again Then Utar turned his attention towards Espik. He now had two choices, to fight the beast, or to attempt to save Espik.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:13 am

Espik made a slight whining nose, afraid.
She clawed at the ground with her wings, trying to move.
Soon it became apparent she couldn't move far enough.
Back to top Go down
Deza

Deza

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:38 am

A huge pair of wings beating in the distance began to come closer....
Not hearing them, Utar charged at the monster, aiming for the beasts leg where he last had a hold. This time the beast didn't shake him off, he simply fell, leaving Utar with a ragard foot in his jaw. Moaning the beast shot some flame from his nostrils, burning Utars back with blistering force. Utar took off, quite shakily and began to fly upward.
Back to top Go down
TordTorden

TordTorden

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 4:10 pm

Ther fell, the ground closed in. He could make it. Just maybe if he managed to slow down enough. He spread his wings, and he felt the air grabbing them. Even though he managed to loose much of the speed, he hit the ground too hard. Squeaking he tried to get up. He was at the bottom of the cliffs. Between them. There was no way he could fly up, it was too little space. Ther looked at his claws. I can climb the wall, i know it! he walked up to it. I just hope it isn't too late...
Back to top Go down
Deza

Deza

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:54 am

Thinking quickly, Utar dived down at the beast, his jaws readily open. They snapped shut on the beasts hide. Roaring the beast couldn't do much in the way of self defence. That was until a tail lashed him from behind. Screaming Utar fell towards the ground, his wounds bleeding.
Back to top Go down
TordTorden

TordTorden

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:38 pm

Ther's claws scratched the edge. Gasping he fell to the ground. Around him everything was chaos. Espik and Utar were laying down with wounds. Ther started running and got on his wings. Gliding he approached the almost blind beast. He opened his mouth, and he unleashed a beam of fire, before he turned and did it again. The beast roared. Ther kept doing this, but he was tired, and he didn't know how long he could continue with that.
Back to top Go down
Deza

Deza

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:05 am

Finally the beast slumped over, dead.
Utar was in a damaged state, he looked at Ther, then his eyes finally closed.
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 5:05 pm

((Merry... Christmas...))
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:26 am

Espik looked back in confusion.
"What's happening!?" She cried.
Back to top Go down
Isoroga

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:30 am

Isoroga went down from the mountains to get to the lake where he drinks some water.
He doesn't seen often from other dragons in the lower parts of this land because he prefers to be alone.

Last edited by Isoroga on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Isoroga

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:24 pm

After he drinked some water from the lake he looked out for some deers for his meal .

Last edited by Isoroga on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alucard990

Alucard990

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:29 pm

((OOC: char description is inside of the database Wink ))

It's been a while since the little hatchling is catched inside of his egg.
He allready tried to free himself for so many times but never could finish it.
The wind which flows along the small earth hole makes him shiver inside of his cold and stonelike shell.
He made squeking noises not knowing what to do.
After some more tries he gives up again.
He thinks to himself if he will end up inside of this egg and if this hole will be his cold and wet grave.
The exhaustion made him slowly closing his eyes and fall asleep.
He dreams about the outside...what does it look like?how does it smell?what is awaiting him?

Last edited by Alucard990 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ET8000

ET8000

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:32 pm

Elsewhere, a lizard came and sat upon the cone-shell.
Wondering what it was, it headbutted it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands   The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Harsh Skies I - Journey to the new lands
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next